Advanced Yogis should understand the difference between Grace and Love.
Grace (Kripa) is the Divine's Unconditional Love (Prem). Grace is a nature of the Divine. It is Love in its full potency. It is available to all souls and is not directed towards one particular soul.
Human Beings in most cases are not capable of bestowing grace as even the most expanded human beings have to apply some conditions to their love.
Spiritual practices ask us to be loving because this practice of exercising our love even in adverse conditions creates a condition-less quality in our love. This "un-conditionality" in our love, in turn, makes us receptive to and deserving of Divine Grace. But the ultimate goal is Divine Grace.
Prem is the process and Kripa is the destination.
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Spiritual Journey - Jul-Aug 2020
- Press Release - Reiki Raja Yoga International Retreat - December 2019
- If you love me Father, why does life treat me so bad?
- Podcast - How to Improve Your Meditation
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 1