Randomly opened a few Holy Texts Today:
Koran says, "Allah knoweth that which ye keep hidden and that which ye proclaim" Surah 16:19
Bhagavad Gita says, "To him who sees me in everything, and everything in me, I am never lost, and he is not lost to me"
Bible (KJV) says, "4: And if he trespass against thee seven times a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him."
Kabbalah wisdom says, "The beam sells for a Zuz in the town and for a Zuz in the forest (The cost of transporting the timber does not materially affect the price)"
Buddha says, "The best of the ways is the eighfold; the best of the truths the four words; the best of virtues passionlessness; the best of men he who has eyes to see"
This was my five minute mass.
- Podcast - Holistic Happiness versus Self Realization
- Divine Heart Center Launches - The Healing Mantra
- Podcast - Why Do People Seek Spirituality?
- Podcast - The Biggest Benefit of Reiki
- The Story Behind Kumbh - World's Largest Mystical Carnival