God needed an apprentice. So He started interviewing candidates.
The erudite scholar said, "God, I can recite all the religious scriptures in the world, verse by verse without a single error"
God said, "Hmm, may be I should come learn from you some day!"
The ambitious social worker said, "God, I am the ultimate philanthropist and social worker. I have been busy opening free hospitals, feeding the poor, raising funds for charity."
God said, "Wow, I have been trying to get on your calendar with no luck. Well, keep up the good work."
The humble yogi said, "God, I can sit straight for hours to receive you, irrespective of my external condition."
God said, "Ok, you are the only one available to me". So God hired him.
- Duality Is the Nature of This World
- Podcast - Meditation: Find Your True Nature
- Podcast - Meditation: The Bridge Between Maya and Brham
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 2
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Spiritual Journey - Jul-Aug 2020