God needed an apprentice. So He started interviewing candidates.
The erudite scholar said, "God, I can recite all the religious scriptures in the world, verse by verse without a single error"
God said, "Hmm, may be I should come learn from you some day!"
The ambitious social worker said, "God, I am the ultimate philanthropist and social worker. I have been busy opening free hospitals, feeding the poor, raising funds for charity."
God said, "Wow, I have been trying to get on your calendar with no luck. Well, keep up the good work."
The humble yogi said, "God, I can sit straight for hours to receive you, irrespective of my external condition."
God said, "Ok, you are the only one available to me". So God hired him.
- Podcast - Holistic Happiness versus Self Realization
- Divine Heart Center Launches - The Healing Mantra
- Podcast - Why Do People Seek Spirituality?
- Podcast - The Biggest Benefit of Reiki
- The Story Behind Kumbh - World's Largest Mystical Carnival