To gauge the completeness of any spiritual work one should look for at least three things:
1) The work should mention the law of Karma (or the law of action and its resulting reaction) 2) The work should mention Love for Divine ( with form or without) and people
3) The work should mention Surrender to Divine
This is the bare minimum combination that leads to the purpose of life - Happiness. Without mention of these three, the work is incomplete.
I have examined the writings of Saints from all religions -the ones that had a high degree of realization mention all three.
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Duality Is the Nature of This World
- Podcast - Meditation: Find Your True Nature
- Podcast - Meditation: The Bridge Between Maya and Brham
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 2