Question asked by Seeker: If I practice daily meditation can I be realized ?
Guru: Depends on your practice, on your focus and alignment with your Guru and Divine
Question by Seeker: So by alignment do you mean connecting with Guru/Divine on daily basis
Guru: Connecting with Guru/Divine is important. This does not mean you can call your Guru on daily basis or because you were visiting where your Guru reside so you drop by to say hello. Though this should be done by keeping them in your thoughts. It is also good to connect with your Guru in person. We have spiritual retreats where you can connect with your Guru. You should make an effort with your side that your personal motives are not present whiles seeking Guru's presence.
During our initiation process we align the initiate with Divine and whenever we meet with our Guru that alignment get strengthened.
- Duality Is the Nature of This World
- Podcast - Meditation: Find Your True Nature
- Podcast - Meditation: The Bridge Between Maya and Brham
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 2
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Spiritual Journey - Jul-Aug 2020