hinking about the importance of energy management, I remembered this article from the Harvard Business Review: "Manage Your Energy and Not You Time":
Now isn't this what we have been teaching for so many years? Yogis have taught this since ancient times. This is what the disciplines of Energy Healing, Yoga and Reiki have taught for hundreds of years. Isn't it interesting how the modern viewpoint is gradually but surely catching up with the ancient wisdom?!
Each session of Reiki, each utterance of the Divine chant, each breath of the Guru given pranayama, and each quality moment spent in meditation essentially fills you with Divine Energy - it reduces the decay that we go through everyday while helping us transcend that which is the "every day".
- Duality Is the Nature of This World
- Podcast - Meditation: Find Your True Nature
- Podcast - Meditation: The Bridge Between Maya and Brham
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 2
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Spiritual Journey - Jul-Aug 2020