My religion has four tenets - breath, energy, love and consciousness.
Breath: every being should be able to breathe easy. Religion should relieve the individual, not burden him/her.
Energy: every being should understand the law of energy and remain energized. So that he/she can heal themselves and others, and act positively without dullness.
Love: every being should be capable and free to experience love and give love without fear.
Consciousness: every being should see one-ness with another as parts of the same unified eternal consciousness.
These four, if understood and practiced in earnest, will enlighten the individual and the humanity as a whole.
- Podcast - Holistic Happiness versus Self Realization
- Divine Heart Center Launches - The Healing Mantra
- Podcast - Why Do People Seek Spirituality?
- Podcast - The Biggest Benefit of Reiki
- The Story Behind Kumbh - World's Largest Mystical Carnival