Today in my meditation I experienced the state of nothingness. In my mediation I went to enjoy the state of nothing where I was the one riding the waves of nothing. There was nothing in me and nothing around me. I was nothing at starting and nothing in end. I was though absorbed in the nothing by nothing. It felt like there is everything that I want in this state of nothing. I was with everything and yet there was nothing. I felt joy, calmness and happiness to be with nothing. Nothing was in me and nothing was outside me. There were no thoughts, no craving, no temptation, no desires and yet there was everything. At that moment there was no "I", I was nothing. Sometime words are not able to describe the experience and that’s how I am able to describe nothing.
Written By: Gaurav
- Duality Is the Nature of This World
- Podcast - Meditation: Find Your True Nature
- Podcast - Meditation: The Bridge Between Maya and Brham
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 2
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Spiritual Journey - Jul-Aug 2020