The Joy of Samadhi cannot be experienced without knowing the pains of the world.
Do not run from the world but rise above it while being in it.
Perfection is finding harmony amidst apparent discord.
This what the Lotus symbolizes.
The Lotus grows in a swamp telling us to rise above the material world while being in it. The waxy coating on the Lotus leaves rolls-off rain water while cleaning the dirt. This teaches non-attachment. The petals of the Lotus, as they blossom from the bud to the flower, signify the spiritual unfolding of the seeker’s self.
Dear seeker, be a Lotus.
- Memorial Day Meditation Session - New York
- Don’t Panic, Press the Reset Button
- Press Release - Reiki Raj Yoga Retreat - May 2019
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Yatra - A Journey of a Lifetime
- My father's Miraculous Recovery