Dear initiates, seekers & friends,
As you finalize your resolutions for the New Year 2012, here are a few ways that can help you tap into the inner powerhouse of your soul. If you can learn to tap into the super power that resides within the Self, all other accomplishments of this life and beyond will fall into place.
1) Download or get the “Be Happy. Be Healed.” basic meditation album from the Divine Heart Center website,iTunes or CD Baby. There are three guided meditations in the album that walk you through the meditative process. Through daily practice, the first one generates love, the second increases your will power, and the third will take you deeper into self-realization.
2) If you happen to have an iPhone or an iPad, go to the app store and download “The Ramayana Oracle” app. This app is based on a powerful oracle written by Shri Tulsidas – an Indian poet philosopher of the 17th century. You don’t need to be a Hindu or believe in a particular religion to use this oracle. Think of your favorite God, Saint, Guru or guide and use this simple oracle. The answers provided by this oracle will guide you based on the quality of your faith. This app has already been downloaded by many seekers worldwide.
3) Visit the Divine Heart Center website and register for upcoming events.
a. Register for the 2012 Memorial Day Weekend Retreat in Delaware, USA: a fine opportunity to spend two and half days in a spiritually charged environment and enrich yourself with spiritual techniques that you can apply right away. Vegetarian meals and day care is being arranged for parents, so no excuses!
b. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our upcoming seminars or personal consultation. Our mother center is in Westborough, MA, USA and we have qualified teachers either present or accessible throughout the USA.
c. If you want to visit India for a spiritual experience, then let us know as well. Being spiritual explorers ourselves, we have made many spiritual friends in India. Our main center in India is in Gurgaon, near Delhi. Gurgaon was the village of Dronacharya – the educator of Arjun, the ideal spiritual warrior of the epic Mahabharata.
So don’t let the momentum for becoming more spiritual fade away. Take action today and let us know if you need any help!
Aum, Prem, Brham
Watch our YouTube channel on www.youtube.com/divineheartcenter
- Prayer to Divine Director
- Message from the Bouddha Stupa: the question to your self.
- Fall 2018 Reiki Raja Yoga Retreat
- 2019 Kumbha Mela - an event like no other
- How To Deal With Chaos