When one uses the body to find God, it is called Tantra sadhana (Vama Marga).
When one uses the mind to find God, it is called Mantra sadhana.
When one uses energized objects to find God, it is called Yantra sadhana.
This is the gist of Tantra, Mantra and Yantra.
Tantra without a Guru, creates sense addiction.
Mantra without a Guru, creates intellectual madness.
Yantra without a Guru, creates a Frankenstein. These are the dangers of Tantra, Mantra and Yantra sadhna done without a Guru and without a pure heart.
- Mount Kailash, Mansarovar Spiritual Journey - Jul-Aug 2020
- Press Release - Reiki Raja Yoga International Retreat - December 2019
- If you love me Father, why does life treat me so bad?
- Podcast - How to Improve Your Meditation
- Podcast - The Wisdom of Bhagavad Gita - 1