Mix 3 Tbsp. turmeric and 3 cups water.
Bring it to boil (for 8 minutes) until it forms a thick paste. Stir occasionally.
Once prepared you can store it in a glass container and refrigerate to subsequent use.
Application: Apply directly on the affected areas
• Skin conditions due to sun burns, eczema, chicken pox, poison ivy
• Prevents and cures boils and acnes
• Applied to wounds speeds up healing and prevents infection.
• Applied to cuts prevents bleeding
Note: Turmeric consumption should be made in moderation, as it causes body heat. In case of medical conditions please consult your physician before going for any of the above home remedies.
- Prayer to Divine Director
- Message from the Bouddha Stupa: the question to your self.
- Fall 2018 Reiki Raja Yoga Retreat
- 2019 Kumbha Mela - an event like no other
- How To Deal With Chaos