Mix 3 Tbsp. turmeric and 3 cups water.
Bring it to boil (for 8 minutes) until it forms a thick paste. Stir occasionally.
Once prepared you can store it in a glass container and refrigerate to subsequent use.
Application: Apply directly on the affected areas
• Skin conditions due to sun burns, eczema, chicken pox, poison ivy
• Prevents and cures boils and acnes
• Applied to wounds speeds up healing and prevents infection.
• Applied to cuts prevents bleeding
Note: Turmeric consumption should be made in moderation, as it causes body heat. In case of medical conditions please consult your physician before going for any of the above home remedies.
- God of small miracles…
- Happy Father’s Day!
- If everything is fake in the world, why should we believe that the Gods are real?
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Duality Is the Nature of This World