Expressions 103: There are times in a Yogi’s journey when he feels unsettled; whereas everyone around him feels settled and confident in the place they are in. During such unsettling times, the seeker Yogi must remind himself that he is doing double duty, lifting double the burden compared to an average world-oriented person. A Yogi has to fight two battles at the same time. The first battle is that of education, livelihood, relationships, responsibility and achievement of the material world. This battle has to be fought by the laws set by a partially evolved world. The second battle is an inner one. It takes an equal amount of strength to overcome one’s own deluded self. A Raja Yogi must value his willingness and his ability to fight two battles at the same time. This valiant act leads to “para-krama” - achievement so great that it is beyond logic.
- My First Initiation Experience
- Podcast - The Birth of Divine Heart Center
- Podcast - Holistic Happiness versus Self Realization
- Divine Heart Center Launches - The Healing Mantra
- Podcast - Why Do People Seek Spirituality?