"Re-connect and Be Healed"
Reconnect more powerfully with the spiritual field and be spiritually healed, whole and complete at the Divine Heart Center Reiki Raja Yoga Retreat.
Divine Heart Center (DHC) invites you to the Reiki Raja Yoga Retreat from October 20th through October 22nd.
Onsite location- Ashburn, Virginia, USA
You will achieve deep states of meditation while cultivating inner peace and self-realization. New seekers will be initiated into Reiki Raja Yoga. You will be taught a wide variety of powerful techniques that can be practiced anytime of the day or night, enabling you to be in a meditative state longer.
A number of these meditations have been practiced by realized Yogis for hundreds of years. While many other techniques have been designed specifically by the wisdom and insight of Shailesh Kumar, founder and Guru of DHC.
Reiki Raja Yoga meditation strengthens an individual's connection with the universal powers of love and will.
Some benefits of Reiki Raja Yoga are:
- Promotes clarity into the purpose of life
- Increases level of awareness
- Enhances the ability to manifest your worthwhile goals
- Nurtures love for self and others
- Dissolves mental blocks and burns karma
- Strengthens perseverance
- Cultivates inner peace and balance in life
- Transforms overall quality of life by dissolving fears and anxious thought patterns
You do not have to believe in a particular faith or God to harness the power of Reiki Raja Yoga. It is about connecting with a higher power or the Absolute, as it makes sense to you. No matter where you are in life, Reiki Raja Yoga will evolve you to the next level of awareness.
This retreat is suited both for dedicated Yogis looking for self-realization as well as busy individuals who aspire for holistic happiness.
The agenda of the retreat is linked as a PDF document to this page. The details of the agenda are subject to change depending on many factors such as the number of attendees.
- Onsite attendees:
- Meals served will be simple vegetarian boxed meals such as sandwiches, "paneer", rice, lentils, bagels. milk and cereal; some snacks from the Indian cuisine will be served. A menu will be send to the registered attendees a week before the retreat to their registered email.
- Book your overnight accommodations yourself. Use the zip code Ashburn, Virginia, 20148, USA for finding nearby hotels.
- Bring a Yoga mat and a blanket with you for sitting. The center has a limited number of Yoga mats.
- Online attendees:
- While we have good audio-visual capability, there could be glitches in technology. The overall experience may not be the same as attending onsite. The online experience will be the similar to attending a virtual meeting. Of course, blessings will still flow to you irrespective of where you are.
- A technology setup fee is added for the online attendees.