Dear Initiates and Seekers,
Divine Heart Center invites you to achieve deep states of meditation and expanded consciousness at the 2016 Summer Meditation Retreat. The retreat is being held at the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA.
Achieving deep states of meditation for inner peace, burning Karma and self-realization are the focus of this retreat.
The retreat will start at 2 pm on Friday, May 6th and will continue till 12.30 pm on Sunday, May 8th.
The following techniques will be taught and practiced in addition to other Reiki Raja Yoga techniques:-
- Reiki Kriya Meditation - an intense meditation technique directly revealed to Grandmaster Shailesh promotes healing of all aspects of the seeker's life as well leads to ultimate liberation. A must know technique for the serious seeker who has worldly duties to accomplish but ultimately wants to seek liberation. We have not seen a more comprehensive meditation technique.
- Kriya Yoga Meditation - basic and advanced Kriya Yoga techniques will be practiced to help the seekers accelerate their evolution and progress closer to self-realization.
- Healing Chants - precise and enjoyable chants of the Divine Heart Center create a vibration in the Aura of the seeker which then helps with healing of the entire Aura.
- Intention Manifestation - technique to invoke the energy of the Universe to manifest your worthwhile and uplifting intentions.
- Spiritual Boost - transmission of Divine Grace and Will Power from the source into the body, mind and Aura of the attendees to support their practice even after the retreat is over.
As always, a Level 2 Reiki Raja Yoga Certification will also be conferred upon the new attendees who complete the course with dedication.