Divine Heart Center organizes multiple meditation sessions every week. There are discussions during the sessions and the host answers the questions and provides guidance to the seekers on how to progress in their practice.
The following topics were discussed during Beginner's Meditation with Distance Healing
Host - Grandmaster Shailesh
- We continued to go deeper into pure consciousness of peace by building the breath and working out the accumulated karma faster.
- Attendees also received distance healing to further their practice.
- We read a few paragraphs from the Bhagvad Gita about:
- We read the final paragraphs about the experiences of the super yogi.
- The final questions of the super yogi are answered by the following realization, “From joy we come, In joy we live and move and have our being. And in that sacred perennial Joy we melt again”.
- Self realization is man’s native state of the soul as pure reflection of Spirit.
- Yogananda then brings the discussion back to the battle of Kurukshetra.
- Every human being has to fight the battle of Kurukshetra - the field of action; no matter which religious background one comes from.
- The material person can only find peace and happiness by siding with goodness in the material world.
- The spiritual person, in addition to winining the outer field of action, must pray and meditate to win the inner field of action called “Dharmakshetra Kurukshetra”.
- The inner field exists in the subtle cerebrospinal energy centers.
- Self control and moral behavior in material action leads to victory in the outer battlefield.
- The inner battlefield is won by pulling the consciousness against the lower ego nature and raising it higher into super consciousness then into Christ consciousness and then into Cosmic consciousness.
- This vast philosophy is delivered just in the first stanza of the Gita.